This is a collection of various Open Source projects, such as a Step 7 compatible AWL/STL Soft-PLC, a CNC remote control, a Razer device configurator for Linux, a soldering station firmware and many other exciting projects.
Your contributions are welcome due to the Open Source nature of all these projects. Feel free to contact me with questions, suggestions and regarding code improvements. Your feedback is welcome.
- [2017-03-28] razercfg 0.39, Razer device configuration tool
- Support for Razer Diamondback Chroma was added.
- [2017-03-13] xytronic-lf 1.3, Xytronic LF-1600 soldering station firmware
- Some bugs were fixed.
- [2017-02-27] awlsim 0.51, S7 compatible Soft-PLC
- [2017-01-23] awlsim 0.50, S7 compatible Soft-PLC
- [2017-01-19] pilc 20170119, The Raspberry Pi based S7 compatible PLC
- [2017-01-15] awlsim 0.49, S7 compatible Soft-PLC
- [2016-11-11] awlsim 0.48, S7 compatible Soft-PLC
- [2016-10-30] razercfg 0.38, Razer device configuration tool
- Minor fixes.
- [2016-08-10] razercfg 0.37, Razer device configuration tool
- Initialization of Copperhead was improved.
- [2016-08-04] razercfg 0.36, Razer device configuration tool
- Support for Razer Mamba Tournament Edition mouse was added.
- Q: Are you from Switzerland?
A: No, I'm German and I live in Germany.
- Q: Uhm, and why a .ch domain then?
A: Because it's my name.
You are currently accessing this site using the unencrypted and
unauthenticated HTTP protocol.
You are encouraged to use the HTTPS protocol to access this site. This will encrypt all traffic securely. A Let's Encrypt based certificate is used. This certificate is recognized as trusted by most modern browsers.
If you want to contribute to any project, please read our contribution guidelines first. That will help you save a lot of time and keep wasted effort minimal.
Dual IPv4/6 access (A and AAAA record) is available via
all (sub)domains on bues.ch.
IPv6-only access (AAAA record) is available via six.bues.ch.
If you encounter any problems with services on this server, contact me, please.
The CMS used for this site is a custom WSGI/Python3 based solution with a filesystem based database. It focuses on easy maintainability of the database with standard text editors.
Latest bleeding edge cms can be downloaded using the Git version control system as follows:
git clone https://git.bues.ch/git/cms.git
|or via http:||
git clone http://git.bues.ch/git/cms.git
|or via git:||
git clone git://git.bues.ch/cms.git
or by downloading the
cms snapshot archive.
To browse the Git repository online, go to the git web interface.
A mirror of the repository is available on GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket and on NotABug.org.
If you want to contribute to cms, please read the contribution guidelines first.